Believe it or not, it’s kinda hard to find someone with shared life experiences.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
'These kids today with their texting and murder.'
murica’ - eat fast, die young!
But I’m a Cheerleader (1999)
trying to figure out someone else’s shower